Hi guys! Week 7 is here and it’s all about triangles. These little babies are probably my favorite part of this entire afghan. They are also the smallest part, and they are the most advanced part. But don’t worry! There will be plenty of support if you need it.
This week’s assignment:
Rounds 1 through 4 of the triangle motifs
- Grab your smaller hook (5mm according to the pattern) for the triangles. You don’t want these to come out too big and bulge at the sides of your afghan.
- Get on over to the Lotus Moon CAL Facebook group for video demonstrations of all the tricky parts of the triangle. It’s all in the weekly video this week.
- Also check out the Facebook group for a super special tip on how to work into picots perfectly every time.
- We’ll worry about joining our triangles next week, but if you’re using the same color for rounds 4 and 5 of your triangle you can either wait until next week, or be bold and try joining on your own.
- There will be a video demo of the join next week because joining the corners of these little guys is different from the squares or octagon motifs.
That’s it for this week! All the good stuff is in the weekly video. So you know what to do. Have fun!