I know the below information sounds very serious (it is), so I want you to understand what it means, what is at the heart of all this cold business speak. Every Trick on the Hook and my patterns are my business and my means of living, so I have to take them seriously. Mostly, what I want you to understand is that what I am really asking for is respect – respect for the work that I do and respect that every click adds up to keep Every Trick on the Hook floating and to keep patterns, tricks, tutorials, information, and other fun things coming your way. And, though the below points sound like no-fun rules, they’re really just instructions on how to show respect for my work and creative content.
The copyright information contained here applies to all Polly Plum patterns whether free on Every Trick on the Hook, free on Ravelry.com or any other source, or Paid from Ravelry.com or any other source.
- You *may* sell items made from Polly Plum patterns. Please include a tag or label with the crocheted item naming Polly Plum as the designer of the pattern used.
- You *may not* sell the patterns themselves in any form, digital or print.
- You *may not* distribute any Polly Plum pattern, free or for sale, in any form.
- You may not distribute printed copies of Polly Plum Patterns.
- You may copy and paste Polly Plum pattern text or photos for your own personal use (e.g. You don’t like reading patterns from a web browser so you copy and paste the text into a document that you can print and use yourself.)
- You may not copy and paste Polly Plum pattern text or photos for redistribution (e.g. You give a friend a copy of the pattern you copied and pasted into a document that you printed.)
- You *may* alter any pattern to your liking.
- You *may not* distribute an altered pattern, paid or free, in any format.
Suggestion: If you feel your alterations to a Polly Plum pattern are helpful and you think others might benefit from them, please share them by creating a Ravelry project page with details on your alterations in the notes.
- If you wish to use a Polly Plum pattern for a class you are teaching you may need to purchase an additional license. Please contact Polly at email@example.com.