All Polly Plum Patterns go through extensive testing and editing before you ever see them. Even so, sometimes an error will slip by me and my talented pattern testers. This page contains a list of errata, sorted alphabetically by pattern name.
Please be aware that I publish formal updates to the actual pattern documents if an error is so glaring that it requires immediate attention, and for the rest, as time allows or as I see necessary and am able.
- Denna – 6 inch version, round 6 – Currently reads: “Standing sc in the SECOND sc of any 20 sc group…” but should read “Standing sc in the SECOND sc of any 7 sc group”
- George – picture on page 2 is labels “through round 3” but should read “through round 4”; Round 8 stitch count reads “56 sc” but should read “64 sc”
- Kingsley – (Note: Kingsley was updated via Ravelry on 4/27/16 but errata will remain posted for anyone who printed before that date. New version of pattern contains note on last page indicated it’s republishing date.) Round 10 photo detail view of back reads “dc, ch3, dc in 2nd & 3dc of r8 shell” but should read “tr, ch3, tr in 2nd and 3rd dc of r8 shell”; Round 10 currently reads “…working back into r8 V in ch1 sp of next V.*” but should read “working back into r9 V in ch1 sp of next V.*”; Round 12 photo detail is missing a “ch1” between the “4dc” and the “hdc in ch2”.
- Lucy 9″ – Round 4 – missing final ch1 before slst join.
- Rick – Round 4 – currently reads “…2sc in next ch1 sp, sk next 2 sc, 2sc in next ch1 sp, ch1,^ 2sc in next ch1 sp.*…” but should read “… 2sc in next ch1 sp, sk next 2 sc, 2sc in next ch1 sp, ch1,^ 2sc in next dc.*…”
- Tristan – missing description of fpdtr which should read: “fpdt – yo three times, insert hook from front to back around post of indicated st or sp, yo and pull up a loop, (yo and pull through 2 loops on hook) 4 times”